sleep
Sigh. How'd i be able to calculate the amount of sleep i've lost?Let's see. For the past week(S) i have been sleeping a total of approximately 30hrs in 5days. How does that sound?
I need more than 24hrs of sleep to replenish lah!!!
So pissed. :(
Mama hit me &woke me up to ask what breakfast i wanted. Urgh thereafter i fell into a deep nice sleep...
NO! I didn't.
-
Anyhows. Gonna go out with rpm &ant l8r on. Somehow theres no enthusiasm in it? Haha i dunno, la. We're all worn out.
-
Decided to do this quiz i found on another blog.
4 jobs you've had in your life
-Sales promoter?
-Admin (shyt)? :X
-Daughter
-Sister
:)
4 movies you could watch over and over
-HarrypotterS
-School Of Rock?
-Urm i'm bad at this.
-Yea i dunno.
4 TV shows you love(d) to watch
-DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!!!!
-America's Next Top Model!
-La.
-La.
4 places you've lived in
-Bukit panjang PETIR ROAD
-Choa chu kang DRIVE
-SERANGOON's sunglade ;)
-Eh. Friend's house?
4 places you've been on vacation to
-Malaysia :(
-Indonesia
-Thailand
-KL JB KL JB :(
4 places you would rather be
-Australia? I wanna sightsee :D
-Or maybe the US? Would be fun.
-Maybe with someone i'm comfortable with.
-Or at home slacking away.
4 of your favourite foods
-I love lipton tee!
-I love salmon.
-I love delicious soups.
-I like maggi :D
4 websites you visit daily
-Yahoo mail? Haha. Don't mail my hotmail people. I don't check that. &STOP THE FORWARDED SHIT!
-My blog.
-YOUR BLOG (no im joking)
-Neopets? I think. haha.
4 tagged
-VALERIE
-BINDY (I don't care hahaha)
-JOANNA JIEJIE
-VICKY!
MUAH :)
-
PS :
See my da gugu v cute (AGAIN)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home